Objective | Shree Venkateshwara
- Having strong background in basic Science and basic Mathematics and able to use these tools in their own Engineering field.
- Able to pinpoint and define engineering problems in the fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Able to employ necessary Techniques, Hardware, and Communication tools for Modern Engineering Applications.
- Able to solve problems through Analytical thinking in their own or related fields.
- Able to work in a Multi-disciplinary environment.
- Able to follow and contribute to the developments in their own field and recognizing the significance of lifelong learning.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Having strong Ethical and Professional responsibility and adhering to quality.
- Able to take individual responsibility and to work as a part of a team.